Friday 6 April 2012

KAZURI

The idea of sharing this post came to me when a friend of mine thought these beads were stones. I just thought that it would be really interesting to share this.
My father had bought these earrings for me an year back when he visited Nairobi, the capital of Kenya.

KENYA, the magical land of hot colours, fiery sunsets, ocean blues, sandy plains, pounding hooves and spotted shadows is the home of the original small and beautiful Kazuri beads and pottery.

KAZURI is the Swahili word for "small and beautiful". These handmade, hand-painted beads are the result of more than 33 years of experience. These beads are made from earthen clay, fired and hand-painted by Kenyan women. They reflect the true beauty of Africa.

Kazuri has been perfected to compete world-wide, to suit every fashion in every country and for every season.








Check out the beauty of Kazuri at: http://www.kazuri.com
Do let me know how you liked them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment